AppleTech
Please Log in Or REGISTER
AppleTech
Please Log in Or REGISTER
AppleTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No.1 Source of Tech Forum & Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas gifts for the gadget freaks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weingard2010

Christmas gifts for the gadget freaks Empty
PostSubject: Christmas gifts for the gadget freaks   Christmas gifts for the gadget freaks EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:32 am

What are the perfect gifts for friends/family who are so into gadgets? I know how we all have this dilemma of what to give them for Christmas or for birthdays considering how much gadgets costs!
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for the gadget freaks   Christmas gifts for the gadget freaks EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:23 am

Hmn, you can always give non-expensive gifts to gadget freaks, and not exactly stuff like an iPod or an iPhone. I'm sure if they are such gadget freaks, then they already have those. Here's a list of what you can get them:

1. iPod or iPhone or iPad case that's funky.

2. An all-in-one gadget bag that can accommodate all their gadgets.

3. a Spiderpodium, from Breffo. A Spiderpodium, by the way, is a sort of a gadget holder -- perfect for iPods and iPhones. It has 8 bendable "legs", and you can wrap four of them around your gadget to keep it in place, and wrap the rest around your bike's handle, your treadmill, or any place, to secure it and keep your gadget from falling. The best thing about it? It costs only 20 dollars.
Back to top Go down
concellnon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for the gadget freaks   Christmas gifts for the gadget freaks EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:45 pm

I absolutely love reading everything that is written on your website.Keep the posts coming. I loved it!
Thank you for your good post,I really liked reading it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for the gadget freaks   Christmas gifts for the gadget freaks Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas gifts for the gadget freaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AppleTech :: General Discussions :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: